DUY's DSPider is the first modular processing software for the Digidesign TDM Bus. It consists of 40 separate modules that can be linked by the user in countless different ways, providing a unique and revolutionary approach to the creation of user-defined processors.
Over 220 plug-ins in one!:
- An extensive library with over 220 presets is provided as standard. It includes compressors, reverbs, equalizers, limiters, synths, noise reduction systems, 3D effects, de-essers, sound effects generators, etc. New patches will be released and updated periodically by DUY, making DSPider an open and updateable platform.
You, the plug-in creator:
- DSPider is the very first and only TDM product on the market that allows you, the user, to "build" your own plug-ins. As a result, a huge range of unique and exciting effects and processors can be created with just one plug-in.
Open to third-party commercialization:
- The open philosophy of DUY's DSPider also allows and encourages Third Parties to develop and commercialize their own patches. So anyone with digital signal processing know-how will beable to create, publish and commercially exploit their own patches.
- The "Locked Patch" option allows developers to maintain the secrecy of their algorithms.
- Users can create or modify patches, allowing the development of virtually any type of existing processing device, including those that don't currently exist in the marketplace. This makes possible the creation of a vast range of unique proprietary processors and signature sounds.
- The Advanced Mode provides a large working surface and enables you to edit and run patches, whereas the Reader Mode has a reduced screen and is designed especially for users to run patches.
- The exclusive Patch Manager feature provides Pro ToolsTM users the possibility to switch between patches automatically, allowing the optimization of DSP resources and a previously unavailable degree of control and flexibility.
- Instant assistance is provided by help balloons and "talking help". Electronic instructions for patches enable easy and intuitive use.
- The range of applications covers the whole spectrum of the audio world: post-production, music, broadcast, mastering, multimedia, education, research, etc.
- DSPider is currently available for the Digidesign TDM Bus. Pro Tools 4.1 and upwards, full automation and Pro Tools 24, MIX and MIX+ hardware are supported. Shortly shipping for ProTools|HD.
Go to DUY's main Plug-Ins homepage.