High-level wide-frequency range and DC (Direct Current) signals may be produced when using DUY SynthSpider, DUY DSPider or DUY ReDSPider. These may damage your speakers. We recommend you to set your monitoring system low. Iris Multimedia, S.L. assumes no responsability for claims resulting from the use of these products.
You should carefully read this License Agreement before installing this software. By installing or using the included software you are agreeing to and indicating your acceptance of it.
Only registered users are entitled to apply for technical support. The registration card is the only proof of purchase. For your own security, please keep a copy of the registration card and send the original card by post to the address at the end of this License Agreement.
This License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (the USER) and Iris Multimedia S.L. (the COMPANY) for the accompanying software (detailed at the top of this license) and associated documentation (collectively, the PRODUCT). You assume full responsability for the selection of the Product to achieve your intended results and for the installation, use and results obtained from the Product. By installing or using this software you agree to be bound by the terms of this License. THE COMPANY LICENSES THE PRODUCT TO YOU ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this License Agreement you must remove all copies of the Product and parts of it, along with any installation devices, from your computer, and you may not retain any parts or copies for your own use.
1. The Product is licensed, not sold. You must not allow copies of the Product or any part of it to be made or distributed to anyone else. You may make backup copies of the Product for archival purposes for your own use only, under the terms stated in this License Agreement.
2. The COMPANY grants you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, license to use the Product, for your own use only, solely if you have purchased and fully paid the Product and the COMPANY has received in full the payment of your license either directly from you or from any of the COMPANY's approved dealers or distributors.
3. The Product is licensed for use on a single computer. You may delete the Product from one computer and reinstall it on another, but you may not use the Product on more than one computer at any given time without the COMPANY´s prior written permission.
4. The installation of this software, and therefore the acceptance of this license, produces the automatic cancellation of any previous license that had been granted for any version of this product to the USER, who will be uniquely bound by the conditions in this license agreement.
5. The Product may not be rented, leased, sub-licensed, or in any other manner commercially exploited without the COMPANY´s prior written permission. You may transfer this license to use the Product to another party on a permanent basis only if you comply with all the following requirements: a) you must transfer to such party the property and the possession of the iLok authorized key that holds the authorization for the Product, as well as all the other parts provided with the Product. b) you must transfer to the other party this agreement, and such party must agree and accept to be bound by its terms and conditions. The new licensee will only be licensed to use the Product if it accepts the terms of this License Agreement. c) If you transfer the Product, you must remove all parts of it, along with any installation devices, from your computer, and you may not retain any parts or copies for your own use. d) In order to transfer the registration, the COMPANY must be paid the standard administrative fees for the license transfer. The applicable fees are published and periodically updated in the following web page link: http://www.duystore.com/com/transferpolicy.html. e) you must agree, under your own responsibility, to send a registered and certified written notice to the COMPANY which must include all personal and contact details of the new licensee. f) The COMPANY must approve the license transfer, by notifying both parties involved in the registration transfer. The license will be transferred to the new party only if all the above requirements are fulfilled. Such license transfer terminates your license from the COMPANY. Termination of this license, either voluntarily or involuntarily, does not entitle you to any refund of your purchase cost. The new user will inherit the original dates of purchase of the software that will be used to determine upgrade fees.
6. You agree, under your own responsability, not to decompile, attempt to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble or attempt to discover the source code of the Product. Reproduction and/or redistribution of any portion of the Product is specifically prohibited without the COMPANY's prior written permission.
7. In order to be entitled to receiving support in relation to the Product you must register the Product. To register it you must fill in all the required fields in the product registration card included with the software and send it by post to the COMPANY at the address specified below. Registration will only be valid when the registration details are sent to the COMPANY and not to any of the COMPANY's dealers or distributors. Registration requests will not be accepted without a valid registration card. Only registered users are entitled to apply for technical support. The COMPANY does not give support for questions related to specific applications of the software. If the PRODUCT incudes any presets (sometimes called "Patches") they are for the sole purpose of serving as an example of the programming and use of the PRODUCT.
8. The Product is owned solely by the COMPANY, and its code, structure, and organization are the valuable trade secrets of the COMPANY. The Product is protected by Spainıs Copyright Law. The COMPANY retains all ownership and intellectual property rights in and to the Product.
9. You may terminate this License Agreement at any time by removing all copies of the Product from your computer and destroying all Product materials. This License Agreement will also terminate if you fail to comply with any of its terms or conditions. However, Sections 4 through 13 of this License Agreement shall indefinitely survive its termination, even after a registration transfer. This License Agreement is personal to you and you agree not to assign your rights under it.
10. If your product license was granted as a "Demo" or "NFR" (not for resale) demonstration version, clauses 1, 2,5 and 7 are not applicable to your license, and you're bound instead by the following 10.1, 10.2, 10.5 and 10.7 sub-clauses, which replace them respectively:
- 10.1. The Product is licensed, not sold, only for evaluation and demonstration purposes. You may not use the PRODUCT for any other purpose. You must not allow copies of the Product or any part of it to be made or distributed to anyone else. You may not make backup copies of the Product.
- 10.2. The COMPANY grants you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, license to use the Product, only for evaluation and demonstration purposes.
- 10.5. The Product may not be rented, leased, sub-licensed, or in any other manner commercially exploited without the COMPANY's prior written permission. You may not transfer this license to another party. The COMPANY may terminate this license at any time without prior notice. Termination of this license, either voluntarily or involuntarily, does not entitle you to any refund of your purchase cost. Upon termination of this license, you must destroy and uninstall all copies of the software. De-authorization of the software may be required by the COMPANY.
- 10.7. You are not entitled to receiving support in relation to the Product. If the PRODUCT includes any presets (sometimes called "Patches") they are for the sole purpose of serving as an example of the programming and use of the PRODUCT.
11. The software product is provided as-is without warranty of any kind.
12. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE: (A) FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY SORT WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, REVENUES, INFORMATION, OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT OR FROM YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; OR (B) FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN YOU.
13. This License Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish laws. You agree in all cases to abide by the Copyright law and all other applicable laws of Spain. For the interpretation of this License Agreement, or in case of infringement of any of the above obligations, you agree to be bound by the Jurisdiction and competence of the 'Juzgados y Tribunales de Barcelona' (Barcelona Court and Tribunals).
THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT HAS READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTANDS IT AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE PRODUCT, THE SOFTWARE AND/OR THE PROVIDED DOCUMENTATION IS SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
All documentation provided with the software is copyrighted material of the COMPANY, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the previous written authorization of Iris Multimedia, S.L.
Iris Multimedia, S.L. - Plaza Lesseps 33 - 08023 Barcelona - Spain;
Phone (+34) 934 160 162; Fax (+34) 934 161 293; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2003 Iris Multimedia S.L.